The following benefits are representative of programs currently
available to U.S. salaried employees. Specific benefits for hourly
employees across our U.S. locations may vary. For information on
benefits available to Canadian employees, please contact
U.S. salaried benefits include:
Health & Welfare
- Health Care: Kimberly-Clark offers health
benefits that include options for medical, dental, and vision
coverage. From the day that you're hired, you and your eligible
dependents will be offered coverage with no waiting periods or
pre-existing condition restrictions.
- Saving and Spending Accounts: Kimberly-Clark
offers tax-advantaged accounts to help you set aside money for
health-related and dependent care expenses. These include:
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - General Purpose or Limited
- Dependent Care Spending Account (DCSA)
- Income Protection: Kimberly-Clark offers
benefits designed to give you peace of mind by protecting your
income and providing a benefit to your beneficiaries if you suffer
an accident or die. Some benefits are automatically provided at no
cost to you, while others are optional that you can purchase during
- Disability: Kimberly-Clark provides short-term
and basic long-term disability insurance coverage at no cost to
you. You can purchase additional long-term coverage.
- Time Away from Work: Kimberly-Clark provides
paid time away from work and paid Company holidays. This includes
maternity leave, which provides six weeks of disability benefits
for recovery following childbirth, and parental leave, which
provides four weeks of paid time off to bond with and care for a
child following birth, adoption, or foster placement.
- Other Benefits: Kimberly-Clark offers
additional benefits to support your overall wellbeing:
- Adoption Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Kimberly-Clark (K-C) offers a 401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
(401(k) & PSP) that makes it easy for you to start saving for
your retirement. Key features include a company match and an annual
discretionary profit sharing contribution.
LEARN MORE: For more details on
Kimberly-Clark's U.S. benefits,
click here or visit mykcbenefits.com.
- Note: From time to time, Kimberly-Clark may review the benefits
and compensation that it offers, and the compensation and benefits
may be changed or eliminated at the discretion of the company.