Kimberly-Clark United Kingdom offers the following family-friendly benefits:
Maternity & Adoption Leave
- 39 weeks of maternity pay, of which 18 weeks is full basic pay*
- 2 weeks of full basic pay*
Shared Parental Leave
- Up to 18 weeks of full basic pay*, depending on at which point shared parental leave is taken.
- Employees may apply for a period of unpaid leave*, between three and 12 months.
- Employees are entitled to reasonable time off to provide care, or make longer term arrangements for a dependant where there is an immediate emergency.
- Employees who are personally undergoing fertility treatment will be granted up to 5 working days of paid leave* in any 12-month period.
- Employees who would like to take time off work to support a partner undergoing fertility treatment will be granted reasonable time off.
Employee Assistance Programme
- A free service designed to help employees balance work responsibilities with personal and family needs, by providing confidential assessment, consultation, counselling, education, resources, and referrals for employees and their family members.
*Eligibility criteria applies